Monday, April 23, 2012

Day 15 with 12.9lbs to Go!

I am in the Cruise Phase and my weight loss has slowed down (157.9lbs) . The stresses of the wedding are coming down on me so I find myself missing meals and not drinking enough water. I am going to use this week to regroup and get myself back on track. I located the complete insanity workout videos on craigslist for $30 bucks so I will officially start those today! I will not weigh myself again until the end of the week. I have taken before pictures so once I get through the first 30 days I will post the results. I am calling Davids Bridal today to reschedule my dress fitting. I think May 1st is too soon. I have also incorporated a Natural Dietary supplement called Glucomannan. It promotes regularity and the feeling of fullness. It helps control cholesterol as well.
My bridal shower is this weekend and I am looking forward to seeing my friends and family! It is much needed!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Danni! I just found your blog, and I'm right there with you. I started at 168 on 4/15, and I'm at 158 now- My goal weight is about the same as yours (145). It's nice to see someone with a similar build to mine having the same success! (I'm 5'8, and most other blogs I've seen, the girls are 5'2, etc..) Don't give up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Liz!!! That's awesome! Keep me posted on your success and key tips! It's nice to have someone that feels your pain...lol!! I am going to report weekly rather than daily now that I have started toning because I know muscle carries weight.

    ReplyDelete