Monday, April 16, 2012

Beginning of a new week day 8....

There is really no news to report. I have not gained or lost any weight since my last posting. I did not follow through this weekend. I got busy with the kids and family and missed several meals. I didn't exercise or walk but I know that part was my fault because I could have made time. It's fine because its Monday and I am back on my grind. I am going to do the attack phase for 2 more days(just to make sure I am back on track). I am also moving my walking time to 45 minutes instead of 30.
I thought this article was disturbing...ladies is that sexy to lay next to your man with a feeding tube? REALLY?
http://gma.yahoo.com/k-e-diet-brides-using-feeding-tubes-rapidly-080053646--abc-news-health.html

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment